1. Yes Madam, Sir, is nonfiction feature film which has been produced by Australian film maker, Megan Doneman. On whose life is this movie based upon? He/ She had been awarded Ramon Magsaysay Award in 1994 and a UN Medal in 2004.
Answer: Kiran Bedi
2. What is being displayed in the below picture (edited)?
Answer: This is the last menu of the last meal served to first-class passengers on board the Titanic which has fetched 76,000 pounds at an auction held recently. The original photo below.
3. What is the significance of the Google doodle below?
Answer: It is to mark the 100th Anniversary of International Women's Day in 2011.
4. Identify this Google Product.
Answer: Gmail Tap (https://mail.google.com/mail/help/promos/tap/index.html - It's a prank played by Google on the occasion of April Fool's Day)
5. Hirsz, Aaron, Szmul, Itzhak are better known as?
Answer: Warner Bros. (Harry was born "Hirsz," Albert was "Aaron," Sam was "Szmul," and Jack was "Itzhak." Their original surname is also unknown.)