1. It is an interpretation that the logo represents a building surrounded by four boundary walls leaving spaces on each side. It has a meaning that the bank will help people in building their dream homes focusing completely on the housing sector.Which financial institution are we talking about?
Answer: Housing Development Finance Corporation (HDFC)
2. Kraft durch Freude (KdF) meaning strength through joy was a German leisure organization, organizing tourist trips and resorts in Nazi Germany which soon became the world’s largest tourism operator in the 1930’s.
An idea for a new product had been conceptualised by KdF in the 1930’s whose aim had been for a small car that could carry a German family of five. To buy one, people had to join a special savings scheme run by the organisation.
However the product couldn’t materialize due to WW2. After the war, it became a symbol of Germany worldwide. What are we talking about?
Answer: Volkswagen Beetle
3. Connect the following companies to a recent announcement.
Answer: Internet on the Moon
4. Below is the coat of arms of which company whose motto means Step by Step, Ferociously? The name of the company itself refers to the point of origin of the company.
Answer: Blue Origin
5. While at college, co-founder Marc Ewing was given the Cornell lacrosse team cap by his grandfather. People would often turn to him to solve their problems and was referred to as ‘that guy in the ___ ___’. By the time he wrote the manual for the beta version of X he had lost his ___ ___ and hence included an appeal in the manual to return his ___ ___ if found, which later became the name of the company itself.
Fill in the blanks which is the company we are talking about.
Answer: Red Hat Inc.